Spring Writing Bootcamp Check In #12




Monday Check In!


I missed a few check ins here and there, but apparently we're on #12. Wow! We're now on the final stretch for YAB Bootcamp. We've got a few more days to finish up some goals, write some words and give it that final push! Come on guys, we can do this!

Here's My Status Update on my Goals:

March
  • Finish my edits on ISIS and give it another complete read through
  • Completed!! (much rejoicing)
April
  • Send ISIS to CP's of Awesome
  • Shine up first chapter of LOVE AND OTHER CURIOSITIES and post an excerpt under my Current Projects tab on my blog (eeep!)
  • Posted my excerpt of LOVE AND OTHER CURIOSITIES on my blog. If you're remotely curious, you can read it Here. (scroll to the bottom of the page)
  • ISIS is ready for CP's of Awesome. I started posting/sending the first chapters last week.
May
  • Pass 50K mark on LOVE AND OTHER CURIOSITIES (This is actually a March-May goal as it might take a while) :)
  • I spent what little writing time I had messing with posting ISIS chapters on Google Drive for CP's. I am not a big fan of the new Drive. It messes up all my indents and formatting. (very frustrating) But I am determined to pass that 50K mark. I am soooo close if I don't meet this goal, I give you full permission to slap me with a wet noodle.
How's everybody else doing? Let me know if anyone needs more Mango Coladas. (Which incidentally are the best smoothie invention in the history of man. No joke. I'm considering them a new food group and will probably eat nothing else the entire summer. *grin* )

It's the final leg of our Epic Journey! GO TEAM VESUVIUS!!!


Check in with other folks on the most awesome team on the planet:








2 comments:

  1. I haven't posted a Bootcamp update in weeks. So bad!

    Get to 50k!!! But I just can't bring myself to hit you with pasta if you don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!!! I can't believe we're almost at the end of the bootcamp but you've done so well with your goals so far. We're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete